Balbriggan Parish incorporates the areas of Balbriggan, Balrothery and Balscadden. Our church of St Peter and Paul was built in 1842 while our church in Balscadden – The Church of the Assumption was built in 1819. Both churches have been restored to a very high standard in recent years thanks to the hard work, commitment and generosity of all concerned.
Our Parish reflects the diversity that is Ireland in the 21st century. Peoples from many parts of the world come to worship and all are encouraged to participate in some way in Parish life. A real sense of community has been maintained despite the many changes that have ocurred in our Parish in recent years. The generosity and openness of the people of Balbriggan is still present today.